Serves 6-8. I'm attempting to freeze half, not sure how that's going to turn out.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 6 hours.
- 1 pack of chicken breast tenders
- 1 can of medium salsa
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of black beans
- large burrito flour tortillas
- other Mexican fixings: shredded cheese, sour cream, etc.
- Put chicken in crock pot.
- Add in salsa, corn, and beans. Be sure to drain the water from the corn and beans before adding it.
- Cook on low for six hours.
- The chicken is now very tender and will shred simply by stirring it vigorously.
- Serve as burritos on flour tortillas