Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time (with marinade): 1 hr 35 min Servings: 2
- 2 Salmon fillets. I buy a bag of individually packaged ones from Walmart.
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- about 1 teaspoon dried basil
- about 1 fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper--up to you how much
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (or in my ever so scientific way, "a couple of squirts"
1. Mix up the marinade in a large ziploc bag. Mix together the garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon into ziploc bag and marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
3. Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes.