Serves 4-6. Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 7 hours.
- Half a jar (7.5 oz) of alfredo sauce. Classico brand is very good.
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of pesto
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, or one clove of minced garlic. I'm lazy and buy the pre-minced stuff from a jar.
- 1 pack of frozen chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1/2 cup of Italian blend cheese
- Pour the alfredo sauce into the crockpot.
- Add milk and stir well.
- Drop in garlic, butter, and pesto, and do not stir. I have no idea why not, but it worked for me.
- Place frozen chicken on top of alfredo sauce.
- Cook on low for six hours.
- After six hours, remove lid, stir, and add cheese on top. Cook for one more hour.
- Serve with pasta!