Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Christmas list

Yes, I know that it's not yet Christmas, but Batman and I are celebrating it today. We're going to be at our parent's for actual Christmas eve/Christmas day and we wanted to have a special day for just the three of us.

Want to hear about the loot? Of course you do!

For Mo-mo
We actually said that we wouldn't buy her anything because her grandparents are going to be getting her stuff, and I would just hit up the after Christmas sales if she needed anything. Oh well. Who can stand to buy their baby nothing for their first Christmas?

Playskool Busy Tumble Top
By far her favorite present. It's pretty darn noisy.

Ugly Doll- Poe
She was unimpressed with it but I think it's cute

These flexible plastic balls I bought because the toy store didn't sell Winkels and it looked vaguely similar.
Can you tell that I already threw away the wrapping for this one?

5 pack of Baby Legs
For those of you who aren't moms, BabyLegs are like baby leg warmers. They're good for adding an extra layer of warmth in the winter, they protect baby knees when the kid starts crawling, and they're easier than pants during diaper changes. But they're stupidly expensive. I would never pay the full $12 price tag for one pair--it hurts my frugal heart to even consider it. I bought 5 pairs for $25 using www.babysteals.com.

For Batman
It was a very DVD heavy Christmas for Batman. He picked out the watch, knew he was getting some Buffy/Angel but not how many, and the other two DVDs were a surprise.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 3 and 4



Angel Season 2


Family Guy Season 7

Simpsons Season 12

a watch
From Kohl's. We walked over to the watches, I picked up this one and said "This is the one I would have picked out if you weren't here." He approved.


For me!!!
I asked for/picked out:

A Painted Pony
Yup. It's covered with boots. Isn't it nifty? I can add a tallymark to that 101 goal too.

Trivial Pursuit for the Wii

A necklace
You can't really see it here but it has the words "I stole fire" very lightly carved into it. I've been wanting some of the jewelry from this website for awhile--I think it's all very creative and unique. The artist has some neat "lost" words that have been taken out of the dictionary due to to not being used anymore. I love this piece but it's not quite what I pictured--the words are very faint and difficult to read.

The 30 Day Shred
To get rid of the baby belly.

A ring
From Kohl's. I like jewelry but I don't have a lot of it--and no guady rings.

I was suprised with:

Godiva Chocolate
Mmmmmm. Good job, Batman. There's no actual Godiva store around here so it's not the lovely golden box but who cares? They're delicious.

An awesome bracelet

From Kohl's. It's amethyst and purple, not blue as it looks here. Gotta love a husband that picks out jewelry by himself!

A puzzle
2,000 pieces and meets my rigorous color specifications. I hate doing puzzles that are all practically one color, I think that they are boring and pain in the butts.

Clue: Harry Potter Edition
It was Draco Malfoy, in the Room of Necessity, with the cauldren! Hahahahaha. Anyone want to come play it with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment