Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One down, a hundred and twenty seven crafts to go.

You know how I had a million and one crafts I wanted to make?

I finished one!  That's a start at least.


This is my fishing game, inspired from this blog I found through Pinterest.  I used a thin rope rather than twine or leather for the fishing line, but other than that I followed those instructions pretty closely.


Mo-mo the toddler approves.  Fat Mar-mar the cat approves. (See the paw?)



After watching Mar-mar eat the fish, Mo-mo wondered how they tasted.  She was disappointed that they didn't taste like Goldfish crackers.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea! How do you "catch" them? With a magnet? And Mo-mo's hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sewed a magnet inside of them, and tied/hot-glued a magnet to the end of the fishing pole! She's had a ton of fun with it already.

    ReplyDelete