Hey, remember when I made a list of 101 things to do in a 1001 days and did them all?
Yeah, me neither. To be fair, I have another year. I've completed 30 out of 101. Hmmm. Not doing so hot.
Since I've last looked at the list, I've completed:
9. Start a college fund for Mo-mo Totally makes me feel like an adult.
15. Go trick or treating with Mo-mo Gnomish cuteness.
20. Join a mommy group When I was between jobs, I met an awesome group of SAHM mom's from the neighborhood.
25. Learn to knit Kind of? I learned, but mostly forgot.
47. Spend the night at the Lemp Mansion Alas, no ghosts. Just a very uncomfortable creaky bed and an interesting old house.
53. See something at the Fox Theatre Wicked. Yeah. (Note: Wicked as in the actual musical we saw, not the Bostonian adjective. But it was pretty wicked.)
57. Do something amazingly special for our 5th wedding anniversary. See above--we went to the Lemp Mansion
63. Start an herb garden Really? This was a goal? Huh. I planted an herb garden, but I thought it was on a whim. Oh well. Still counts.
66. Purchase a matching set of living room furniture Thanks, Craigslist.
84. Clean out everything from my room at parent's house. Thanks, random basement flood. Wait, I think there may be a couple things still in that closet.
98. Purchase a new car for Batman He is riding in style with his new Honda. And by "in style", I mean that his bumper is no longer duct-taped to the car and he has air conditioning.
100. Find a "mommy friend" Got several of them. Hooray! Friends, keep procreating.
I have to fess up--There are two that I did. Then undid.
80. Get at least 25 followers to my blog.
Back when I was blogging regularly and had it under the original title of "The Whole Mommy Thing", this was true. Then I got impatient and tried to switch platforms and realized that I suck at trying to code things so went back but didn't realize that it got rid of all of my followers. So yeah.
101. For every goal I accomplish, put away $10. When it hits Sept 19, 2012 do something fun with that money.
See, last year when Batman and I had both just graduated from school, we were broke. We're still broke but less broke than we were then. My parent's took us on an amazing vacation to Cozumel. I had $200 or so saved up. We broke the piggy bank and spent it on fun crap in Cozumel instead of waiting.